Monday, March 11, 2013

Nightstand Styling | A Fun Little Contest

Emily Henderson is hosting a fun little nightstand styling contest over on her Facebook page.  The submission with the most votes and Emily's own favorite each win their choice of one of these beautiful nightstands from Serena & Lily.

nightstand-styling-contest 

I played around a little with styling my nightstand and entered this photo into the contest. 


Would you, pretty please, take a moment to hop on over and vote for me?  I would be so excited to put those aqua nightstands in Ellie's room.  Can't you just see them next to this bed??

 

Thanks for letting me indulge in a little styling play today.  My nightstand usually has a stack of books and magazines underneath my decidedly un-stylish digital clock so making it pretty for an afternoon was kind of fun.  The digital clock is now back in place :)

12 comments:

  1. Love how you styled the nightstand. Would love to vote, but I don't have FB :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillows on your bed! The colors and patterns are so playful! I totally LOLed at your digital clock comment. I can't tell you how many times I've bought really cool vintage clocks for clients only to find that dang digital right back on the night stand the next time I visit. Sometimes you just can't beat convenience! Your nightstand is looking great, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I made the blue shams, the orange ikat are from Target, and the multi one's from Anthro! So I just moved a prettier clock from our guest room into my room and am going to try to break the habit with my cheapo digital.

      Delete
  3. voted :) Those pillows are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so pretty - heading over to vote now! PS You have fabulous style, we have the same bird print in our guest room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks for voting, Kelly!! And if we have the same print then obviously we BOTH have fab style :)

      Delete
  5. I'll definitely be adding my vote! {currently slacking at work so I must remember later on tonight! hehe} I think you should get extra points for the very-styled shoes in the photo. Its a fun trick of the trade :)

    - Rachael
    arunawaymuse.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted! Even if I didn't know ya, that photo is amazing enough to deserve the votes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those night stands would look gorgeous over there! I'll go vote! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went over and voted for your table. It looks great, and I really love all the color you have on your bed! I want to add some vibrancy to our bedroom soon.....

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope I'm not too late ~ your styling is truly picture perfect! Heading over!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.