Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chairs! Chairs for Sale! Get Your Chairs!

My daughters have been loving the book Caps For Sale lately, which is a 1938 story about a peddler of caps and his funny run-in with a bunch of monkeys.  He walks through the town calling, "Caps! Caps for sale! Fifty cents a cap!," which is how I was imagining my title in my head.  Consider me now a peddler of little chairs.


Sorry to tell you they're a hair over fifty cents, though :)

I've updated my Etsy shop to include four price options for the child-sized upholstered chairs, and here are the fabric options for each price point.




There's also the option, for $475, of choosing any material you want, shipping it to me, and I'll upholster the chair with it.

These are heirloom-quality chairs and look at home in a nursery, a child's bedroom, or any room in your house from a formal living room to a casual family room to a playroom.  So...next time you're looking for a special gift for a little person, keep me in mind!  I love making them and love knowing that little and big people alike will enjoy them for years to come.

Next up in my Etsy shop is the x-benches!  Just need to finalize pricing but I'll be offering them in the same options as above for the chairs.

10 comments:

  1. Looks great Jennifer!! Love the fabric options! xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I do too, already have some of them in my house...or will be adding them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of a classic chair in minature in the living room or family room, and your fabric choices are SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I will definitely be sending clients your way. I am always on the hunt for cute child sized furniture, and these fabric options are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,

    Gorgeous fabric options! First time stopping by:) I like your couch re-do. Wow! What a change! Nicely done:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I can't believe the great selection in fabric. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty fabrics! I'll have to check out your store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! Makes me wish I had a child to put in that chair! Maybe one should make its way to my baby registry in a few years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea! I'll be sharing this on my blog this week! Wishing you MUCH success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chairs and the fabrics. I may have to find a place in my house for a couple of these!

    By the way, "Caps for Sale" is one of my all time favorite children's books - so I appreciated the reference!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.