Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Haven?

Haven Conference

An unusual second post for me today, and this question is directed to you fellow bloggers out there.  I think I might be able to get a ticket to Haven this year from someone who is selling.  Have you been?  Did you love it?  Not love it?  Think it was worth the expense of going?  Why or why not?  I'd really love to get your feedback before I jump on it.

7 comments:

  1. Yes go!!! I'm going and I would love to meet you in person :) It is supposed to be amazing go book that ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! I haven't been but I am going too. Go, go we can all hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also going! I think it will be fun just to get together with like minded people, but I think the content will be so beneficial, too! I say go for it! It would be fun to finally meet so many others in person for a change! ;) I have never been before so I would love to hear how it was last year! Jesse @ Scout & Nimble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I already commented on your Instagram but seeing all these great ladies here that I would also love to meet makes me feel like Cinderella who can't go to the ball and if they don't change the dates next year then I will never be able to go since that's always my family time in Germany. I'm so super bummed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can go! That would be so great! :) It is my first time going, actually first blog conference. I hear it's amazing. I asked Kate (aka-Centsational Girl) some tips for beginning bloggers when I first started out, and she said this was totally one not to miss :) xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going. First time as an attendee. I did drive to Atlanta and meet up with fellow bloggers for dinner. They all thoroughly enjoyed the conference. It will be nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the input ladies! I'm obsessing over this decision...but that's pretty typical for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.