I'm not so great at this suspense stuff, so I'll just go ahead and tell you.
Today, I am VERY excited to be guest posting on the Better Homes and Gardens Style Spotters blog!
I got a sneak peek last week and think I'll be free to share here on the blog next week when the October issue hits newsstands.
You can read my post at BHG HERE, where I'm sharing the story behind my sofa.
I'll be back next week with some behind-the-scenes photos I wasn't free to share before and I absolutely cannot wait to see that page in print.
Hope you have a great weekend!

You are famous :)...you're famous!!! Yay! Love it! You look gorgeous on the photo too!
ReplyDeleteYay! So, so, so excited for you. x
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS
ReplyDeleteYES, YOU ARE NOW FAMOUS!!
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE PICTURES, ETC.
THE PICTURE OF YOU IS AWESOME..FAMOUS AND GORGEOUS!!!!
AHHHHH! Amazing feature!! I can't wait to go read it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah :)
DeleteI'm BEYOND excited about your BHG feature!! Can't wait to see it...and then get together to celebrate!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you --- so amazing! good for you can't wait to hear more about it!!
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading my BH&G and that's how I found you! I can't wait to see the behind the scenes of this project because I have the EXACT SAME leather sofa & loveseat!!! My dog has sped up the tears in the leather and I was going to throw mine out, too.....can't wait, I'm sooo excited!!! P.s. did you have the loveseat, too???
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I do have the loveseat and the corner connector piece to turn the whole thing into a sectional. We used it as sectional in our living room for a little while but it didn't fit the room that well - we first bought it when we were living in an apartment. I think we'll be moving soon and if we can use the sectional, I'll probably try to redo the pieces I have left!
DeleteSo awesome!!! Congrats! That sofa looks so great and is a perfect example if how reupholstering can so change the look of it! Great for you!!
ReplyDeleteLaura
House Envy
Thanks!! I can't even tell you how much more I love the sofa now!
DeleteI so was hoping it would be easier than it looked because I almost attempted it when i saw your original post- the same thing happened to us with 2 couches that my twins decided to walk on and they tore the fabric but we just gave in and bought a sectional today with heavy fabric. I don't think i could have put in that time but yours look awesome! love them- yay!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kelly! It was a lot of work, but ultimately so worth it for our situation. I'm sure your new sofa is gorgeous :)
DeleteGirl! That post is amazing. And you look stunning in the photo. You should be so proud. I am crazy proud of you and can't wait to see it in print!!
ReplyDeleteHello, Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI loved your reupholstering job on the couch in the BHG magazine. I'm on your page but don't see any instructions or a tutorial on how you did this project and would like to...Am I missing something? Thanks very much!
Hi Veronica! I realized when doing it that it's not a tutorial kind of project because different sofas will have different steps in the process. But I shared some general tips and sources that would apply to almost any project here: http://www.thechroniclesofhome.com/2013/04/diy-sofa-reupholstery-sources-and-tips.html Hope this helps!
ReplyDelete