This was my first time ever decorating for Halloween and I stuck with a few easy and subtle-ish ideas, like this "boo" sign I hung on our front door.
The how-to is so easy, I don't even have pictures of the steps!
Here's what you'll need:
- An 8x10 picture frame (this one is from Target's Threshold line)
- An 8x10 piece of foam board (if you can find black, get it! I could only find white so spray painted it in matte black)
- A pencil
- Brass upholstery tacks (thumbtacks will work too)
That is IT! I hung mine on the front door with a black satin ribbon.
I also love that when Halloween is over I can put the glass back in and use it again as a picture frame.
Are you a Halloween decorator? I might be a convert.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.