My closet is one of the only spaces in our new house that is pretty much completely unpacked and organized. I've been wanting to make a display/organizer for my earrings for awhile and with a whole new closet to set up, I finally bit the bullet.
And aren't I glad I did?! Not only is it pretty and functional, but it also only took about five minutes to make.
Here's what you'll need:
- a picture frame (I used an 8x10).
- metal sheeting (I got mine at Home Depot)
- heavy-duty scissors
All I did next was replace the glass in the frame with the sheeting, flip the paper insert the frame came with backwards so the white side was showing, and put the frame backing in place.
Then time to dangle my earrings around and hang it on the wall!
I can't even believe I waited so long to do this project. It was so quick and has made getting ready in the morning or to go out so much easier. No more pawing through my jewelry box looking for a pair of earrings and then invariably finding one and not the match.
It's all there at my fingertips now.
I'm hoping to finish up my jewelry organization today and share everything with you tomorrow. I have, though, come down with a little something it seems - spent last night in bed with fever and aches. So if I go down hard, you might not hear from me until next week. But either way, see you back here soon!
* * * * * * *
If you're looking for a few other easy organization ideas, check out these past posts!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.