I don't talk much about fashion around here, and I know that's not why most of you show up to read. Most days you can find me in these boots (which I adore - they're so comfortable, waterproof, and actually sort of cute in a lumberjack kind of way), jeans, and a t-shirt.
Those of you who have been around for a little while, though, might remember the scope of my closet (here's how I organized it at our old house), and I just shared how I made an organized station in my new closet for my jewelry, so I'm obviously into pretty clothes and accessories when I'm not shlepping kids around or building something! I actually went on a clothes/shoes/accessories buying freeze from this past August until the new year and it felt really, really good to not buy anything new and dress with what I had.
With so many winter clothes and shoes on deep discount right now, I've been sifting through some of the sales and have found a few boots I'm thinking of adding to my wardrobe. A few pairs I've had for years and years now are looking a bit tired.
TALL BOOTS
Miz Mooz Brown Tall Boots || Miz Mooz Black Tall Boots || Corso Como Tall Boot
BOOTIES
Boden Wedge Ankle Bootie || Banana Brown Ankle Bootie || Dolce Vita Bootie
BOOTIES
Boden Wedge Ankle Bootie || Banana Brown Ankle Bootie || Dolce Vita Bootie
And I LOVE all of these suede pumps...even if they won't keep my ankles warm in the cold :) The gold tipping on the black and peacock - I'm dying.
PUMPS
How about you? Are you still in boots-mode? Any great deals you've spotted out there?



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.