Now let's dive into my four favorites from the week!
FOOD
Do you pin recipes you want to try and then forget all about them? Because I do that ALL THE TIME. I was just scanning my Food Ideas and Inspiration Pinterest board and was smacked in the face by this gorgeous concoction.
This weekend. I am making this spectacular-looking Coconut Cream Pie French Toast THIS weekend. How I have waited this long to try this recipe is an utter mystery to me.
FASHION
Have you heard of Joules? I only recently came across the brand and am completely smitten with the preppy British clothes. Imagine my surprise when I happened across a collection of their iconic wellies at Target this week.
I also noticed that Target is having a Buy One Get One 50% off sale on all apparel right now - amazing deal. How cute would the wellies be with these Faux Fur Welly Socks tucked inside?
And if winter wasn't the sloppiest season ever in the Boston area, I might consider splurging on these outrageously cute bow-back wellies, from Joules' site.
FOR THE HOME
If it seems like I'm obsessed with Nate Berkus' line for Target.......that's because I am. It was love at first sight for me with this tray.
Though I'm actually planning to hang it on the wall as part of a whole wall of mirrors. Details coming soon...
FOLLOW
Cassie at Primitive and Proper is just one of my favorite bloggers. She's so kind, so down-to-earth, so genuine, and so supportive...I mean, who could ask for a better friend? She's also a NINJA at thrifting and can paint the heck out of a piece of vintage furniture. Her house is so totally unique and I love that her spin on decorating spaces always makes me think of decorating in a different way. Her kitchen makeover is still my favorite.
Thanks for stopping by today - see you back here next week!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.