Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Inspiration Gallery - A Weekly Link Party

Hello!  Welcome to this week's Inspiration Gallery.  I've been settling back into life post-vacation and all the snow-shoveling and laundry and bill-paying and housework that goes along with it.  Fun stuff.  
I always get hit with the urge to make something when I'm in a stretch of having to do all the un-fun things that go along with being an adult.  I have a feeling this weekend is going to see some more interesting action :)


Scroll down to link up your best projects from this past week, and be sure to check out what everyone else has been working on while you're here.  Here's a peek at what Lucy, Taryn, Liz, and I have been up to this past week on our blogs.



World-Map-Art-Panels-11-2
DIY World Map by Tried and True

Shelf Styling
Shelf Styling from My Fabuless Life


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.