Ada splashing around with my brother, Matt
My soggy girls
Setting up for our annual family photo...final shot not in hand yet!
Yesterday was my darling, spirited, joyful niece's baptism, and Scott and I were so touched when my brother and sister-in-law asked us to be Lily's godparents. I realize I'm not entirely objective here, but is this child not gorgeous??
Wearing my baptismal gown from...ahem...34 years ago.
Ada loves - LOVES - being the big cousin
A busy weekend for us, but filled with lots of fun time with family. Spending time with Lily is always a bright spot and we loved being a part of her christening day. We'll be spending the rest of this week in PA, including a few days at my family's lake house. But more on that later...




Ein Schwerpunkt im Familienladen 24 ist die Freizeitgestaltung für die ganze Familie. Ein schönes Familienleben gibt Kraft für den Alltag und hilft, die kleinen und großen Schwierigkeiten des Lebens zu meistern.
ReplyDelete