Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Anniversary


Happy sixth anniversary to my love.  

Thank you for always seeking out the fun in ordinary things.

Thank you for being such a present father.

Thank you for reading this blog every day.

Thank you for being so impressed every time I make something new.

Thank you for making me laugh so very much.

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I remember hearing all about Scott not long after you met. It's been true love since day one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked to your blog and enjoying looking at your beautiful home! You have beautiful talent:)

    Going to catch up some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are so beautiful. i found your blog via lo and behold and i'm your newest follower! love your diy projects (ah, the x bench is to die for!). Would love for you to check out my blog if you'd like, vivid hue home. xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I've saved your e-mail to poke around your blog later tonight when I have a little time :) Thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Happy anniversary! That is SO sweet that he reads your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.