Friday, March 15, 2013

Sharing Our House Tour on City Farmhouse

The very sweet Jen from City Farmhouse invited me to be part of her monthly series, "Style House" for March.  If you aren't familiar with her blog, she combines elegant and cozy style with lots of beautiful DIY projects.  I always find so much inspiration from her ideas.  The first project that brought me to her site last June was this bench:


I just loved the simple update she made adding the grainsack-inspired stripes

Just this week she shared a great tutorial on making these beautiful aged letters.  The possibilities for this technique are practically endless!


I loved putting together photos of some of my favorite spaces in my house for Style House and walking down memory lane a bit with some of the big and little changes we've made to our house.  Click here to get the full tour!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love that bench! Heading over to check out the full tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at City Farmhouse and had to stop over to see what else you have to inspire me!
    I'm your newest follower and liked you on FB also!
    Have a wonderful day!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome,thanks Jen! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bench looks beautiful. Heading over too to check out the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed over...I don't think I've seen your house tour! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I LOVE City Farmhouse! I first learned of them through Facebook. :-D Going to check our the home tour!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.