I adore mine! I bought the Clarisonic Mia (the cheapest one) back in Sept. I use it every night and don't feel that my face is completely clean without it. It is an investment, but I use less cleanser and other products because of it. You will need less lotion, cream, serum, etc so I think the cost is worth what you will save on products in the long run. Before using it, I had combination skin with hormonal breakouts. Now my skin is no longer oily in some places and dry in others and I never break out. I feel comfortable without make-up for the first time since I was a teenager. I cannot recommend the clarisonic enough. You will love it!
I LOVE mine!!! It exfoliates your skin like nothing else can! It put an end to any breakouts, my pores look smaller, and fine lines have lessened too! Get it-you will not regret it!
Ok...I cannot believe that I am sharing this, but I have a oral B electric toothbrush. I use the "sensitive" brush attachment and once a week I will use it on my face with my face wash. I suppose you could use it every night but I have sensitive skin with lovely rosacea so I limit myself to once a week. They have these little color rings to distinguish the different brushes so I always use the red marker so I know it's the one for my face and not my teeth! Then, I replace the brush head with a new one every month. It totally works great and I can tell a huge difference in the texture of my skin! Did I just say that I use my toothbrush on my face??? Awesome... lol! Jesse @ Scout & Nimble
I've not tried the Mia but I have the regular Clarisonic. I use the sensitive skin brush head and love, love, love it. It just feels good. Mine came with a body brush head too. It's great to use before applying self-tanner.
I have one and go through phases where I use it - which probably doesn't help in having a consistent opinion on it. I definitely have hormonal breakouts (and stress) and while I don't feel it helped keep those at bay, I do feel that my skin had an overall "cleaner" feel.
LOVE it!!! Nothing gets my skin cleaner while being gentle. I have VERY sensitive skin and this does not make me irritated or dry. Highly recommend this for everyone!
I just got one last weekend and like it so far. Can't decide if it's the holy grail that some claim it to be, but my face does feel very clean when I use it.
Thanks for all the input! Still on the fence but this has really helped. And, Jesse, OMG, laughing out loud...maybe I will just use my toothbrush too!!
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.
I bought one and don't really care for it. Stopped using it :(
ReplyDeleteI adore mine! I bought the Clarisonic Mia (the cheapest one) back in Sept. I use it every night and don't feel that my face is completely clean without it. It is an investment, but I use less cleanser and other products because of it. You will need less lotion, cream, serum, etc so I think the cost is worth what you will save on products in the long run. Before using it, I had combination skin with hormonal breakouts. Now my skin is no longer oily in some places and dry in others and I never break out. I feel comfortable without make-up for the first time since I was a teenager. I cannot recommend the clarisonic enough. You will love it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE mine!!! It exfoliates your skin like nothing else can! It put an end to any breakouts, my pores look smaller, and fine lines have lessened too! Get it-you will not regret it!
ReplyDeleteOk...I cannot believe that I am sharing this, but I have a oral B electric toothbrush. I use the "sensitive" brush attachment and once a week I will use it on my face with my face wash. I suppose you could use it every night but I have sensitive skin with lovely rosacea so I limit myself to once a week. They have these little color rings to distinguish the different brushes so I always use the red marker so I know it's the one for my face and not my teeth! Then, I replace the brush head with a new one every month. It totally works great and I can tell a huge difference in the texture of my skin!
ReplyDeleteDid I just say that I use my toothbrush on my face??? Awesome... lol! Jesse @ Scout & Nimble
I've not tried the Mia but I have the regular Clarisonic. I use the sensitive skin brush head and love, love, love it. It just feels good. Mine came with a body brush head too. It's great to use before applying self-tanner.
ReplyDeleteI have one and go through phases where I use it - which probably doesn't help in having a consistent opinion on it. I definitely have hormonal breakouts (and stress) and while I don't feel it helped keep those at bay, I do feel that my skin had an overall "cleaner" feel.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! Nothing gets my skin cleaner while being gentle. I have VERY sensitive skin and this does not make me irritated or dry. Highly recommend this for everyone!
ReplyDeleteI just got one last weekend and like it so far. Can't decide if it's the holy grail that some claim it to be, but my face does feel very clean when I use it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the input! Still on the fence but this has really helped. And, Jesse, OMG, laughing out loud...maybe I will just use my toothbrush too!!
ReplyDelete