Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coconut Lemon Bars

You can find me over at I Heart Naptime today sharing the details and recipe for these drop dead delicious coconut lemon bars.  One of my springtime favorites!  Skip, hop, or jump your way over...you don't want to miss these lemony nuggets!


6 comments:

  1. Oh no...these look dangerous...combining two of my favorite things! :O Jesse @ Scout & Nimble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, big time danger. I ate about half the pan last weekend!

      Delete
  2. Okay, you had me at coconut. But add Lemon?!!! Yes please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply sublime....i mean sublemon..:)
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post at I Hear Nap Time. I'm totally digging these bars! Yummo!
    I'll be following you on FB & Twitter. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.