It is so tasty, goes together in about 10 minutes, and is made almost entirely with pantry staples. All you need fresh is an avocado. I absolutely love it for lunch, plain or over some greens. Click HERE for more details and the full recipe!
Monday, April 22, 2013
Tuna, White Bean, and Avocado Salad
Hi there, everyone. Last week I shared this great pantry salad over on Honey We're Healthy, and in the chaos that was Friday in the Boston area, I forgot to share the link with you.
It is so tasty, goes together in about 10 minutes, and is made almost entirely with pantry staples. All you need fresh is an avocado. I absolutely love it for lunch, plain or over some greens. Click HERE for more details and the full recipe!
It is so tasty, goes together in about 10 minutes, and is made almost entirely with pantry staples. All you need fresh is an avocado. I absolutely love it for lunch, plain or over some greens. Click HERE for more details and the full recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love white beans. So healthy! xo Kristin
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious AND healthy! I'll try it!
ReplyDeletethanks!
http://simplymodernhome.com/
Great, hope you love it!
DeleteThis looks delicious! Love your blog. Your site and Jenny Steffens Hobick's "Occasions" have become my go to stops for fabulous recipes and classy home inspiration. Good job girls and thank you for inspiring me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda! I love Jenny's blog too. We actually had a chance to hang out a few times last summer when we lived only a town apart, before she moved back to Kansas City. She's a sweetheart!
DeleteLooks delicious once again and will also go on my list of your recipes to try out. Yummy! I actually asked my husband to make me your celery pesto, hopefully he'll do that soon...well maybe when my dad is gone ;)
ReplyDeleteYum. I need to make this! Have tuna that is asking to be paired with avocado! x
ReplyDelete