Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mini Fruit Tarts

Hi there!  I am such a fan of mini desserts.  So easy to pop into your mouth and just perfect for entertaining.  I'm over at I Heart Naptime today sharing these mini fruit tarts.


They'd be the perfect addition to everything from your weekend BBQ to a graduation, end-of-year, or dinner party.  Head on over for more details and the recipe.

11 comments:

  1. Yummy, we are actually having a little dinner party tonight for some unexpected German dinner guests ;) Maybe I can convince the hubs to make some, since he's the baker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mini desserts too - so easy to serve and so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mini Fruit Tarts look amazing, I can't seem to find the link to the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it!

    http://www.iheartnaptime.net/mini-fruit-tarts/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just popped over there -- they look adorable and bet they taste great -- what a great treat for memorial day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for my MS girls to make! Look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart mini desserts too - I can eat way more of them that way!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it about mini foods that make them so fun?! I would pop these like popcorn, so deliciously divine. I have one of those mini muffin tins that's been collecting dust somewhere....well, I think I still have it unless Quinn took it & threw it in the trash unbeknownst to me (this is how we've lost countless sippy cups, oy.)!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.