Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Strawberry, Almond, and Pea Salad

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in today and share this salad I made last week for the 4th of July.  My aunt actually made it a week or two before that and I had seconds (maybe even thirds, I can't remember), it was so good.  It's from the June 2013 issue of Bon Appetit and is definitely in my "keep and make again" pile.


I can't seem to get enough of salads this time of year and this one was especially delicious and memorable.  Would be perfect with some sliced chicken for dinner or a great side salad for your next summer dinner party.



Click HERE for the recipe.

8 comments:

  1. Yum! This would be one I'd have to make either for myself or to take for a ladies lunch. Hubby and kids won't eat peas and certain nuts are questionable for our one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks divine!!!! i love peas and strawberries and almonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the salad looks delicious in those pictures Jennifer! this salad is something I would love too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum...I just made a strawberry, almond and mozzarella salad last week, but I will have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so fresh and tasty. I always look forward to your yummy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, salad recipes is what I need right now. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMM I've been looking for some new summer salad recipes. Will be trying this out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing! I just had a strawberry salad with chicken at Panera, and now all I want to eat is salad with strawberries!
    Kelly @ View Along the Way

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.