If you know even a few of these talented ladies, you're probably already guessing, as am I, that this is going to be a fabulous e-course. Here's what you'll get when you sign up:
- Videos from the nine teachers each week.
- 30+ project videos.
- They will include everything from cooking, to gift giving, to decorating.
- Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the nine women.
- Supply lists and PDFs for each project
- A digital recipe book of the recipes shared in the course
This course is about loving your home, loving your family and blessing those around you….and having fun doing it. It will give you ideas, share beauty, inspiration, joy, and encouragement.
Just look at some of the photos from the course.
It's all just pure, simple gorgeousness. I can't wait to see how to put these ideas into place and hope you'll join me!
Registration is open NOW and you will have access for one full year after the course begins on October 15th. The cost is only $58. Click the PayPal link below to sign up today!
Jen is so talented and stylish, I love her!
ReplyDeleteLove all those ladies! That course is just oozing TALENT!!!
ReplyDeleteMy blog friend, Beansie just sent me your post about listing your home. What a great house - I assume you sold it. I am in the beginning of the process. House is suppose to go on the market today but of course the photos aren't ready. Your blog is darling. I will definitely be back.
ReplyDeleteIt's so stressful, isn't it?? We're supposed to sign the purchase and sale agreement tomorrow or Tuesday so hopefully all goes according to plan! I'm not counting on anything until the papers are signed :)
Delete