Friday, March 7, 2014

The Love List

There's nothing like going to stores and shops and browsing around, seeing things in person, and touching fabric with your hands.  But my reality with two little girls is that a lot of my browsing and shopping happens online so I don't have to worry about someone getting lost or licking the floor or screaming so everyone in Target can hear, "Mama, I WILL bring Hello Kitty home with me!!!"

So here's my little love list - things I have spotted recently online that have caught my eye or have already come home with me and I adore.  Hope you find some new loves too :)


Coral just LOOKS like spring, doesn't it?  I love the graphic pattern and shade of this runner (also available in a larger rug).  How I would love to add this little punch of color to my upstairs hallway!

2>>Laguiole Neon Flatware
Speaking of spring - are these spoons not the absolute cutest spoons you have even laid eyes on??  There are also knives and forks.

I got a pair of Gap PJs for Christmas this year and you can consider this my tall-girls-public-service-announcement.  They are the first pair of pajamas in my entire adult life that have had long enough sleeves and legs.  Seriously.  They're crazy comfortable too.  And on sale!

My brother and sister-in-law gave Scott and I a set of these glasses in the tumbler size for Christmas and we have been using them for everything - water, cocktails, you name it.  They're weighty, dishwasher-safe, and still elegant, pretty, and totally classic.  I love this bigger size too!

Mirror, mirror, on the table...  I don't think I will ever have enough trays.  This mirrored one caught my eye recently.  It's so glam and would be great on a bar cart, coffee table, or cocktail ottoman.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend!  We are actually supposed to have several days of above-freezing temperatures here in the Boston area, which I am hoping means I'll see my driveway again very soon.  I have fallen on the ice so many times I'm beginning to look rather purple everywhere from the bruises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.