Nothing wrong with either of those scenarios, but I am looking forward to getting my office set up and being able to go up there, close the door, and really focus for a little while.
I took a few baby steps toward creating a soothing and pretty space in which to work last week, when I put my desk together with some beautiful new accessories from Russell + Hazel.
I was sent the gold acrylic stapler from Hattan Home - lovely online home and gift shop, you must check them out!
I also purchased the Russell + Hazel acrylic tape dispenser as well as a set of gold-edged note cards and an acrylic box to hold them.
They all are the perfect mix of beauty and functionality and I love the bit of glamour they add to my desktop without adding unnecessary noise. I hate to clutter my desk with things I don't actually use, and these are pretty and useful.
I still have a long way to go but this is a good start. I already find myself wanting to work up here instead of in the kitchen. It's so much quieter here and there is something about a pretty little space just for me that inspires me to work. Win win!
You can also find me chiming in over at Honey We're Home today - Megan asked a group of bloggers to share their favorite Father's Day gift ideas. It's such a great collection of gifts!
*Post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post. I was provided the stapler for review but all opinions are my own, as always.
* * * * * * *
LET'S STAY IN TOUCH!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note. If your e-mail address is visible I'll reply to you by e-mail. if not, I'll leave follow up comments here in the comments section.