But more about the house prep saga next week. Let's look at some lovelies!
This light. Oh my goodness, this light. I have stars in my eyes. Maybe it's just the reflection from those dreamy crystals.

I love everything about this breakfast nook - the brass pendant, built-in bench, black-paned windows, woven cane chairs, curvy floor tile. Seriously, everything.
This simple, lovely little dish will be making its way to my lunch plate sometime soon.
I think you may already suspect I have a thing for little benches, and look at these curvy beauties that caught my eye of late. I smell a DIY in my future.
I made this corn soup with lobster salad for dinner last night and it was totally fantastic. So easy (really), so delicious, so luxurious but simple. A last little taste of summer cooking before I launch into months of roasts and stews! We had it with my favorite quick side - lightly toast a baguette cut in half, rub a peeled garlic clove over the cut side immediately after taking it out of the toaster, spread with smashed avocado, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yum.
Happy weekend, all!
That breakfast nook is beautiful. Hope you get a chance to relax!!
ReplyDeleteThe Dining Room and the Breakfast Nook are gorgeous! Wow what a crystal fixture! And that gold framed mirror....WOW
ReplyDeleteoh that dining room from milk & honey- yummy!!
ReplyDeleteUgh! That sounds dreadful but you can look forward to the projects you have if you move!! I love that dining area! So clean and love the mirror color and chairs!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Laura
House Envy
I was all starry-eyed over that dining room light but thought the chairs were amazing too!
DeleteI love the breakfast nook too. That pendant has been on my pin board for a while. That lentil avocado dish looks delicious and your soup.....mmmmh! I think I really want to eat at your house from now on ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the mix of dark gray and magenta in that first dining room! Must. have.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry and want to shop for things I can't afford ;) Have a great weekend Jen! xo Kristin
ReplyDeleteI'm loving those benches! And I've ALWAYS wanted a breakfast nook. It's sooo charming.
ReplyDeleteAnnie XO
p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a gorgeous turquoise necklace. You might like it...
http://anniehearts.com/blog/giveaways/giveaway-turquoise-necklace
Even the phrase "breakfast nook" is cozy, isn't it?
DeleteThat breakfast nook is one my favorites too!
ReplyDelete