It's been an exciting week around here - the Better Homes & Gardens October issue finally hit newsstands here on the East Coast and that means I got to see my feature in person - standing in the aisle of my local Stop & Shop, with no one to share it with but my two year old. She was pretty cutely excited though :)
There have also been a couple other big developments around here...but I'm feeling a little superstitious and am going to have to keep you hanging on that just a wee bit longer. It's been a week of ups and downs though and I am feeling pretty wiped.
What better remedy than a good dose of pretty from this week's roundup of things that have caught my eye lately?
Somehow this office space feels both totally me and totally not me. But either way, I love the white with little pops of pink and that gold room divider is begging me (I swear I can hear it) to DIY a version.
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. I think there may have actually been a lightbulb icon that appeared over my head when I saw what Sarah did with this planter. Either that or a "Duh!" speech bubble. I have at least a few uglyish pots lying around that could benefit from this treatment.
I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it! (movie, anyone?) That's pretty much how I feel about this headboard that Kelly turned into a custom bench for her entryway. Well...Kelly, with the help of a magical shrinking machine - you'll have to read her post to understand that one :)
Did you see the office makeover Mandi revealed yesterday? The whole thing is eye candy overload (in the best way possible) but the wall treatment is what has me especially drooling. It gives wainscoting a whole new meaning.
That's it for this week, friends! Wishing you all a very happy weekend. My most anticipated event is a long overdue (as usual) haircut. I might be going a little shorter for fall...we'll see...
love the office from VR! I had not seen it- gorgeous! she always knocks it out.
ReplyDeleteOh that screen...it's stunning! Love Mandi's room reveal...that wall is just too much! Amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I can hear the room divider all the way at my house!
ReplyDeleteGreat round-up and YES I saw Mandi's office makeover. She is so freakin talented. I love her!
Such pretty inspiration! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. x
ReplyDeleteMandi's office!! I was without internet most of yesterday and I have a lot of reading to catch up on! Love all these! Happy Weekend Jen :) xo Kristin
ReplyDeleteOK...I give you a week, well maybe two.....to make that screen! WOW I love it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, loads of awesome inspiration! Mandi just gets better and better!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! That office is stunning and I loved Kelly's entryway bench. So much talent!
ReplyDeleteHello! Is it possible to find out where you got your master bath vanity? Looking for one just like it - praying it was HD, Lowes or Home Dec... thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteIt USED to be an easy find...but I'm sorry to tell you the company went out of business. It was from place called Expo, which was owned by Home Depot. Sorry to have bad news!
DeleteLove your picks! Mandi blows me away every time - gorgeous! Love Sarah's gold dipped pot, such a great way to update a plain pot! And love Kelly's bench, I would of never guessed that it came from a headboard, incredible!
ReplyDeleteMy BHG hasn't arrived yet.
ReplyDeleteThe big drawback to subscriptions! The issues always come way after they hit the newsstands. Drives me nuts! I can't wait to see it!
Congrats! Congrats! You're a STAR!!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteGreat round-up too. That home office is to die for!!
Have a great weekend (and don't stress too much. It'll all work out :)
xo
Oh what a happy surprise! Thank you SO much for the feature... and I could NOT be more excited about seeing you in print!!
ReplyDeleteKelly @ View Along the Way
Congrats to you for you BHG feature -- can't wait to see in the mag! xo can't wait to hear more surprises!
ReplyDelete